It’s not about whether you’re independent, restricted, young, old, how you charge or what you wear to a meeting.
It’s about how you work, what you want and where you want to be.
We have standards not labels, and we work with hugely diverse businesses. Yet when we put them in a room together we know they will get on, because they share the same core principles.
So here’s how it works:
- We treat people like adults, giving owners and advisers flexibility and freedom of choice. We expect the same from all Sense advisers. But we also want you to hold us to account if you’re not getting what you expect from us.
- We have a minimum annual fee of over £8,000 (excluding other variable costs). While this means that low producing AR firms are not suited to Sense, we defer our fee for new firms to give them more time to get established.
- We aim to encourage new people into advice. The average age of the network is gradually falling, as we heavily subsidise the cost of bringing new advisers into your business and help with succession plans for those at the other end of their career.
- We are firm believers in long-term financial planning. We don’t have a set view on how this is delivered – but we do know that it doesn’t mean simply selling products with little regard for the client’s goals and objectives. The client comes first.
- We believe in sharing problems and experiences with others. It’s not always plain sailing, so you will get all the encouragement, advice and support you need as a business owner, both from us and from other Sense advisers.
The freedom to run your own business. That’s what we’re about, and that’s what we can offer you.
Is that what you’re about too?
If it is and you want to know more, give us a call: 01565 658 840.